- LA Times Crossword
- October 31 2021
LA Times Crossword October 31 2021 Answers
Please find below all the LA Times Crossword October 31 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 31 2021) has a total of 144 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 31 2021 LA Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 144 clues in the October 31 2021 LA Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is FAO which contains 3 Characters.
- __ Schwarz is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is BOOKOFDENIAL which contains 12 Characters.
- Volume subtitled 100 Good Excuses? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 31 2021 LA Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V