- Newsday Crossword
- November 12 2021
Newsday Crossword November 12 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword November 12 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (November 12 2021) has a total of 75 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 12 2021 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 75 clues in the November 12 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is LAD which contains 3 Characters.
- Young son is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is STANDINGOVATION which contains 15 Characters.
- Approval evidence is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 12 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle are Q,Y,Z