- Newsday Crossword
- November 25 2022
Newsday Crossword November 25 2022 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword November 25 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (November 25 2022) has a total of 72 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 25 2022 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 72 clues in the November 25 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SAW which contains 3 Characters.
- Didn't overlook is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DAYSOFOURLIVES which contains 14 Characters.
- Soap since 1965 is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 25 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle are J,Q