- The Sun Cryptic Crossword
- 18 March 2023
The Sun Cryptic Crossword 18 March 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Sun Cryptic Crossword 18 March 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (18 March 2023) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 18 March 2023 The Sun Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 18 March 2023 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is HOE which contains 3 Characters.
- American away from home: tend soil is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PISTACHIO which contains 9 Characters.
- Haiti cops dressed in pale green is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 18 March 2023 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle are F,J,K,Q,W,X,Y,Z